Here's what I do:
1. Appreciate It - I really value the fact that I have so many ideas. In business, it's such an amazing asset to have. So, I truly love that I am like this.
2. Brainstorm - When I do want ideas, I sit down and brainstorm. Putting aside time to do this, means I can totally focus on the topic I'm looking for ideas for, and I'm always blown away by just how many ideas I can come up with.
3. Make Notes - I'm always making notes on my iPhone! Always. When I'm out walking I often have ideas for my business and the only way I can remember them is to write them down. So, into my Notes they go. Or if it's something that I know I'm going to implement, it goes straight onto my Master Task List.
4. Create a Product - I turned my ability to come up with ideas into a product in my coaching business. You can book either a Brainstorming or a Pick My Brain session with me and I'll help you come up with ideas for your business. And, I love doing this!
5. Meditate - This really helps me to clear my mind, and to slow it down. Sometimes it gets overwhelming to always be coming up with ideas, and sometimes, I do want to turn it off. Since I started meditating each night when I go to sleep, I find that I'm calmer during the day, particularly when I'd normally be stressed.
So, tell me, how do you go with coming up with ideas for your business. Are you like me and have so many you have trouble stopping them? Or do you really struggle to come up with any?
Until next time,